- Ample LED lighting
- Stacked Crown molding
- Upgraded level 3 SieMatic cabinetry
- Quartz or Neolith countertops and backsplash
- Marvel wine refrigeration
- Listone Giordano flooring
- Living rooms averaging 31' x 14'
- 34" Wolf gas cooking range
- Pop up electrical outlets
- Built in spice shelves on both sides of range
- Double-sided fireplace
- Impressive summer kitchen with DCS grill and
- Outdoor terrace averaging 14' x 28'
- One of the first homes with a terrace pet potty
- Pre-wired for television and surround sound
With a reputation that has been built over many years, Listone Giordano wood flooring collections are featured in some of the best residential projects in the world as well as it takes central stage in some of the main international designer and architectural projects worldwide.
Neolith’s ultra compact Surfaces are a new type of counter top surface manufactured by putting the raw materials found in glass, porcelain, and quartz, under extremely high heat and pressure to create an nearly indestructible material. Neolith’s revolutionary manufacturing process uses 100% natural materials, extreme heat, and intense pressure to produce the most durable surface material available in the market.
Founded in 1929, this luxury German brand offers first-class kitchen design, characterized by timeless shapes, proportions and materials to meet personal needs in both function and aesthetics. SieMatic integrates perfectly into any architectural style while providing highly flexible equipment.
Since 1945, Sub-Zero has pioneered the science of home refrigeration, even while transforming kitchen design with both built-in and integrated appliances. Wolf has an even longer heritage of innovation, engineered with over 80 years of cooking expertise.